Raise your hand if you’re straddling the line between crippling anxiety and not giving any fucks about anything
Different Types of Opals
Andamooka Rough Opal
Raw Fire Opal
Tree Fossil with Opal Rings
THESE ALL LOOK LIKE STONES MARVEL SUPERHEROS WOULD FIGHT OVER
but i still want to know how jack harkness became a giant face
COOL NEW HACK TO GET MORE ICING FOR YOUR TOASTER STRUDEL
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
do you ever just get the overwhelming urge to cry because you think you’re not going to go far in life because you’re not as smart or as talented as the people around you
The tea has been spilled and it’s scalding
Cool so we have one book stating something that opposes hundreds of other found texts.
1. It doesn’t prove anything.
2. Who cares?
3. Why can’t we all just accept that people are going to believe whatever they want and stop trying to disprove everyone’s beliefs?
Like come on. This goes for Christians, Muslims, pagans, atheists, and anybody else.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
I believe that